background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dominic's Baby Shower - August 23rd

Some pics from our fabulous Jack and Jill Yankee baby shower!








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea guys!

Anonymous said...

it's me

Linda said...

This is really cool ! I never wrote on or used a blog before... Guess I will learn very fast!!
Hope you guys are great and cannot wait to see all of you xo

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!

Vinny said...

Thanks for all that posted up to this point, but who is anonymous and which Maria?

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update. This is a great way to stay in contact with you guys. Can't wait to see a photo of Dominic :)

Anonymous said...

This is cool. I will have to learn how to use this blog!

Anonymous said...

OK...OK...my learning curve might be slightly longer than the rest of you that figured out how to blog. It is all new to me. But hear I am! We are all counting the days until Dominic is welcomed into the world and into the arms of his Mama and Dada!

Denise

Anonymous said...

OK, I AM TRYING AGAIN, THIS IS MY SECOND TIME AND I DID NOT GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. BUT I LIKE THIS IDEA. GREAT ONE!
ROSA

Unknown said...

Chris, you (and the nursery!) look beautiful. Can't wait to see photo of your beautiful baby. Love, Mel (Melissa Wettengel)