He could not be cuter!!!! Congrats and much love.
AAAAAAAAwwwww............ he is sooooooo Adorable!! Only 5 more days till Aunty Linda gets to hold him!!! Yay...I cannot wait !! xo
What a beautiful little boy!! I really miss being there:( so please keep sending updates. Give him many kisses for me.Love, Aunt Lisa
Hey Dad!Why don't you let me sleep???
He is so sweet! I can't wait for him and Alexandra to meet. Though it'll be like the tostitos commercial for the first few months :-).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He could not be cuter!!!! Congrats and much love.
AAAAAAAAwwwww............ he is sooooooo Adorable!! Only 5 more days till Aunty Linda gets to hold him!!! Yay...I cannot wait !! xo
What a beautiful little boy!! I really miss being there:( so please keep sending updates. Give him many kisses for me.
Love, Aunt Lisa
Hey Dad!
Why don't you let me sleep???
He is so sweet! I can't wait for him and Alexandra to meet. Though it'll be like the tostitos commercial for the first few months :-).
Post a Comment