background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nursery Update

As Vinny patiently awaits the arrival of his son, he finishes up some last minute touches to the nursery. Take a look...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dark blue and especially the turtles! You guys did a great job... he's a lucky baby :)

Lisa said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! Vinny, you did a wonderful job on Dominic's room. I'm sure Christine did her share as well :) I love the color contrast, the turtle theme and of course, the name. Can't wait to see Dominic all nestled up in his new room. Looks like you guys are just missing one thing --- DOMINIC

Linda said...

I LOVE the Room!! It looks really cozy! Dominic is going to be one lucky and COMFORTABLE baby,,,,,,,,,,, and most of all,,,,
CONGRATULATIONS ON HIS BIRTH TODAY!! He finally made his debute and I cannot wait to see him. Give my love and kisses to mommy, daddy, and baby !!!