background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dominic tells a story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dominic is soooooooooooooooooooo cute we can't take it! We just can't get enough of him.

Frank, Denise
& Kids

Anonymous said...

Look at him sitting up and smiling! I can't wait to get to hang out with him in NC :)

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! Dominic is getting so big and cuter every day. We miss him very much. Hugs and kisses.
Louie, Lisa, Julianna & Victoria

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him again soon!

Linda said...

I cannot believe this video!! It has been a while since I've been on here...You really need to FB all of this ... then I wouldn't miss anything!! Anyway, He is absolutely adorable and getting so big! I love seeing him smile and hearing him coo. I miss all of you very much and cannot wait to see you!!! xo