
background
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas Morning
It was so hard to choose which pictures to put up of Christmas morning. I know that a lot of these look very similar and I have a ton more just like them, but Dominic was too cute running around the living room that morning. When he first came downstairs, he was simply amazed at the pile of presents that was under the tree since it has been empty the night before. He was so much more reactive than Vinny and I thought he would be. He just loved opening all of the presents. Thank you to all of our family who sent gifts. It was hard not being with you this year, but hopefully these pictures help you see a little bit of how wonderful Dominic made our Christmas.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dominic's jammies are the cutest - what adorable photos!! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment