background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Week - Phase 1

Grandma and Grandpa treated the whole Stio Family to a trip to Virginia Beach for Thanksgiving week. I don't think I can even put into words what a great trip it was and how much all three of us enjoyed ourselves. It was an unforgettable experience. The best part of it for me was that it gave Dominic the opportunity to spend time with his cousins, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles all at once. Living far away has it's pluses and minuses and of course one of the biggest drawbacks is how much it limits the time we get to spend with our family. That's why it was so great to get this quality time over the quantity that we just don't have right now.

Vinny, Maria, Vincent, Catherine, Angela, Mom, Dad, Dominic and I were the first crew to arrive to the house. Here are a few pics of what we did during that time. This was before the weather got cooler, so you'll see we took advantage of that!






No comments: