Dear Baby Boy -
I truly sympathize with you in that I am sure that your current housing situation is getting quite cramped as you continue to grow. However, I must ask you a favor. Please be careful as you move around in there. I feel your every movement and they are starting to get pretty rough. It feels like you might be an octopus who has been weightlifting versus the sweet little boy that I know you are. I know we are still getting to know each other, but you will soon learn that I am one of the people in your life that you will want to treat kindly. As your mother, I will be your #1 fan, your biggest supporter, loudest cheerleader and promise to love you unconditionally. Please, if you can just oblige me for these last several weeks, I would be ever so grateful.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment