Dominic's bedtime routine went a little something like this tonight....
DOMINIC: Mom, do we have time for a story?
ME: Sure, pick something out.
DOMINIC: OK - I choose this one!
ME: Can you pick a different one? You know Mommy doesn't like that one.
DOMINIC: Sooorrry (as he drops the book in my lap)...just don't listen to yourself when you read it and then you don't have to hear it.
After we finished the story and snuggled together for a bit, I got the usual smattering of random questions before he settled down to sleep:
Mom, does space end?
How old do you have to be to go surfing?
What does God look like?
Why do I have to lean forward instead of back when I get a bloody nose AND do I have blood inside of my bones?
I want to go on a rocket ship, OK?
2 comments:
Ha! Love it! What book was it?
Post a Comment