background

Monday, June 16, 2014

The Graduate

could not be prouder of Dominic for how well he did in Pre-K this year. Celebrating his graduation this past Friday was a lot of fun. The kids had prepared several moving up songs and the teachers awarded each graduate with a candy themed award. I did my best not to lose it, as I felt like It was just yesterday that I was sitting there unsuccessfully trying for the same thing in his pre-school orientation three years ago (at least I could blame that one on pregnancy hormones), but it would be a lie if I didn't admit that a few tears managed to escape. 

Dominic is so excited for the adventures that kindergarten has to offer and I know he'll continue to make his teachers fall in love with him, make so many new friends and most importantly challenge that little brain of his that just never stops. 










1 comment:

Jennifer and Rick said...

love the cap and gown! alexandra sang "kindgergarten here we come too". When they said "so long preschool, it's been fun", I thought "nooo, how can this be?". Congratulations Dominic!