background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Changes...

Dear Dominic,
Starting tomorrow, things are going to be changing around here. Please know that I always have you in mind and in heart with everything that I do. I will miss you terribly when I am not with you and know that what seemed to be a terrible situation six months ago turned out to be a wonderful gift. I enjoyed being home with you very much. We made a lot of memories and had even more fun. You have become such an amazing little boy and I will cherish the fact that I was able to be right there for so much of it. I know that you will adjust to our new schedule much faster than Mommy and will go on growing and taking in everything that life has to offer you each day. I know that I'll never love being apart from you, but over time, I'm sure I will adjust too. I am lucky to be able to leave you with the best person of all, your Daddy. Together, you two will make great memories and have even more fun!

I love you as much as any Mommy can love their Son and am hopeful that this new adventure will make our family even better and stronger!
Mommy

No comments: