A big thanks to Cousin Vincent for checking the place out for us!
background
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Dominic's first trip to the Dentist
Today marked another sign of what a big boy Dominic is becoming. He had his first trip to the dentist and did great! I was a little bit upset, because I wasn't able to be there with him. But he and Vinny did just fine, as I knew they would. Not a tear was shed and I was told that Dominic even asked for more when it came to the electric brush and when they squirted the water into his mouth for rinsing. As you can see, Dominic was so fine Vinny was able to snap tons of shots for me so I could feel like I was there. They left with a new toothbrush, some great stickers and one clean little mouth!
A big thanks to Cousin Vincent for checking the place out for us!

A big thanks to Cousin Vincent for checking the place out for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment