background
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Trader Joe's Newest Customer
Dominic has been tolerating sitting in a shopping cart less and less these days. He always wants to get down and run around the store - we'll say "actively participate in the shopping experience." Well, today, we had not been in Trader Joe's for more than 5 minutes and he was already asking to get out. He happened to see some other kids walking around with these little carts. Well, once he saw that, I knew that I had no choice in this matter! He was the happiest little shopper and a great helper. Of course, he also drew tons of attention and got plenty of hello's and waves. It's a good thing that it was such an adorable sight, because some of other shoppers could have been a lot less patient than they were. Next time, I will definitely skip the big cart all together and just let him do all the work! If only all stores had these "mini-me" carts. And, if only, everything we needed would fit in such a small cart!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I swear Chrissy, he gets cuter and CUTER every time I see a new picture of him :)
Post a Comment