background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Morning

Dominic was very excited to see if the Easter Rabbit had visited him.  So much so, that he actually went straight downstairs when he woke up instead of coming into our bedroom, which is his normal routine.  He was so happy when he saw that there were eggs hidden all over the first floor of the house for him.  Even more so, when he found that there was candy (M&Ms, his favorite, of course!) and money inside of them. It actually took him a little while to realize that there was also a big basket for him too.  I was, of course, snapping away as he looked through the basket.  Towards the end, I was just watching him and had stopped shooting and he looked over and said, "Mommy, take my picture!" I guess he didn't mind all of the excitement and attention...





No comments: