Last Thursday, we took Dominic for orientation at his new preschool. Both Vinny and I got to attend and we heard all about the types of things he would be doing at school, while Dominic got to meet his new classmates and check out the classroom. Then, Monday was the big day and he went all by himself. He seems to love his teachers, Miss Pam and Miss Sarah, and although I haven't gotten much of a report on any of his classmates yet, I am sure he's having a blast playing with them as well! I just can't believe what a big boy he is. I am so proud of how well he approaches news situations with such a sense of adventure and excitement.
 |
| Mommy and Dominic getting ready to leave |
 |
| A little help from Grandpa! |
 |
| This bag is as big as he is. Note: he is not able to walk and wear it at the same time - too cute! |
 |
| On the way in! |
 |
| Almost there... |
 |
| He's in and ready to play! |
1 comment:
So Cute Christine! I loved the backpack picture. Seeing all of your pictures, brings back such amazing memories for me.
Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment