background

Friday, September 9, 2011

Due Date

I have reached my due date and am 40 weeks pregnant today.  With more than half of the day gone already, looks like I'm going to have another overdue baby (Dominic came 6 days late).  Knowing all of the benefits they say are attributed to having a full term baby, I'm really not complaining.  The doctor says we are both fine, so I know I can make it through one more week.  If this little boy doesn't make an appearance before then, I will be induced on Friday, September 16th. 

Another bonus to the baby not being born yet is that we've been able to spend so much time with Mom and Dad.  Dominic loves having Grandma and Grandpa (Papa) around.  Not living close to them it's certainly been a treat to feel like they are part of our daily life for a little while.  We can never replace the memories being made for all of us.

Ok, Baby Boy, if I don't see you sooner, I cannot wait to hold you in my arms next week!

No comments: