Last night, we were finally able to give Dante his first bath. It took a little while for his little belly button to be fully ready. He did great. He seemed to like the warm water and looking all around the bathtub. Of course, big brother Dominic was there to lending a helping hand. Dante didn't start fussing until I took him out of the water and had to transfer him to the towel, so I'm sure he got a little bit cold. Once he was warm again, he was happy again.
Apparently, the grease he had developed in his hair from not getting a true bath since he was born was weighing his locks down. Once his hair dried last night, it all stood up! And it stayed that way even until this morning when I took this pic. I can't help but calling him Spikey. He looks so cute with his new rocker hairdo.
Happy 3 week birthday, Little Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment