background
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Fun in Florida with Grandma and Grandpa
Dominic and I spent February 17th through 23rd in Florida with my parents for a little getaway while I'm not working. We had a blast, even despite a trip to urgent care for Mommy and some cooler temperatures. By the end, it actually warmed up pretty nicely. Dominic made himself comfortable right away. Of course, it was easy with all of the little touches Grandma and Grandpa did to help. Dominic loved flirting with all of the ladies of High Point "ooohing" and "aaahing" over him. He also learned to say "Papa" for Grandpa and was ever so proud of himself in doing so. Here are some pictures from around the house and next I will post pictures of our different adventures each day. We can't wait to go back and next time, we'll bring Daddy with us for sure!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment