Here are some pictures and a link to a video that Aunt Maria took. http://sharing.theflip.com/session/829dbd272a9515829b795a86939bb84f/video/10613019
background
Sunday, February 14, 2010
More Snow!
We got some more snow Friday night into yesterday morning. Unlike our last storm a couple of weeks ago, this was nice, light snow with no ice. In fact, a lot of the snow had already melted, by the time we got to go outside. Never the less, I still had to let Dominic see what it was like. You'll see that just after his first couple of steps, he toppled and got to see what the snow feels like. Since we don't get very much snow here in NC, I was not prepared with a sled, but I did still have his pool float blown up and was able to fashion a make shift sled to pull him around in. It was fun, but I think it took longer to get him dressed in all of his layers of clothing than it did for us to play!
Here are some pictures and a link to a video that Aunt Maria took. http://sharing.theflip.com/session/829dbd272a9515829b795a86939bb84f/video/10613019


Here are some pictures and a link to a video that Aunt Maria took. http://sharing.theflip.com/session/829dbd272a9515829b795a86939bb84f/video/10613019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment